Complaint Cal, Somewhere earilier this week/11/22, Discord
(11-10-2022, 03:36 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: Here's your second opinion: Yeah, no. You can stay banned. Between your in-game conduct and your behaviour in discord, we don't want you in our spaces. Goodbye.

Well i apologize then, I mean i can understand with the fact of going around doing brawling and just some chaotic kind of shit here and there, which I didn't take to rule breaking degrees. Yes i've slipped here and there, but I just did that after getting too deep in the game in a sense.

Also the discord art work was a mistake on my part. But if you want to act like that, fine, I got a  solution to outdo my ban.

(11-11-2022, 05:42 PM)RevenHelix Wrote:
(11-10-2022, 03:36 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: Here's your second opinion: Yeah, no. You can stay banned. Between your in-game conduct and your behaviour in discord, we don't want you in our spaces. Goodbye.

Well i apologize then, I mean i can understand with the fact of going around doing brawling and just some chaotic kind of shit here and there, which I didn't take to rule breaking degrees. Yes i've slipped here and there, but I just did that after getting too deep in the game in a sense.

Also the discord art work was a mistake on my part. But if you want to act like that, fine, I got a  solution to outdo my ban.

I was being nice, but Now i'm just gonna have to do things my way now, I apologize Tarmunora and Cal, but I'm afraid i'm gonna alt my ban. I don't care how you feel in this case, since you know, this is the internet except in some cases. 

I will now leave now, but I'm just saying your not very slick in your authority work considering all that I've said. So, tell me to say goodbye or go away, you're very dumb in a lot of senses. 

I don't mean to be very rude, but i'm going. Now i'm going to delete this account and just start doing that stuff, so...yeah. Goodbye

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cal, Somewhere earilier this week/11/22, Discord - by RevenHelix - 11-11-2022, 05:42 PM