Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Of Flocks and Blobs - Quarantine / Shuttle Calls
How about this insted:
Quarantine mode activated. No shuttles can be called till threat has been neutralized for % / Items antag uses.

HOWEVER... the shuttle will still arrive at the end of the shift to extract any survivors and to send a "science cleaning squad" to get rid of it. (lore wise flavoring, but nothing really spawns, maybe a bomb gets placed on the station then to blow it up after the shuttle arrives on centcom or something, but it counts as an antagonist win)

This way the round won't be ended prematurely but at the same time the shuttle will still come on the same time.
"But what if the shuttle got called back?"
Well extended shifts happen rarely, but the shuttle when called in these rounds are UNRECALLABLE. It just means crew didn't hit the deadline.
But if the quarantine round happens during extended shift?
Well the shuttle will arrive in 10-15 mins insted.

There I think that's a better idea.
Now the players can decide to "reclaim the station" , "abbadon station to survive in the space diner/space" , "Survive till the shuttle arrives" or "defend escape/whats left"

I feel like this is better overall then forcing a stalemate in general. If the round timer ends.. sorry but the antag is just too slow, be faster next time!
That's what I think!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Of Flocks and Blobs - Quarantine / Shuttle Calls - by Kotlol - 11-07-2022, 06:04 AM