Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
[CLOSED PR] New antagonist : Brain slugs
(11-07-2022, 02:29 AM)Bartimeus Wrote: @Lord_earthfire
I could certainly add some more abilities that are gimmicky and would work best on rp if i get any cool ideas!
However, i will not add an ability to speak to the host since once the slug has infested a dead human, the ex-owner of the body just remains a ghost. There is no hivemind unlike changeling. A notable difference from changeling though is that if the slug decides to swap bodies and infest another, the old body can be cloned.
Also there is currently no special interaction with synth/cyberorgans. I could add a special action with cyberorgans causing the slug to still rip it out but instead of absorbing it they'd drop it on the floor and get no points.

Yeah, that makes sense, joinking a player into a hivemind diesn't make sense. I misread the design doc and thought the slug could infest living humans, which it can't.

Maybe give it the ability to spread some lube under it and clean the floor while out of a host would be an idea. Give the ability to lube persuers and maybe clean the mess of killing your new host.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] New antagonist : Brain slugs - by Kotlol - 11-06-2022, 04:45 PM
RE: [PR] New antagonist : Brain slugs - by Lord_earthfire - 11-07-2022, 05:48 AM
RE: [PR] New antagonist : Brain slugs - by Kotlol - 11-07-2022, 06:15 AM
RE: [PR] New antagonist : Brain slugs - by Kotlol - 11-07-2022, 09:58 AM
RE: [PR] New antagonist : Brain slugs - by The - 11-25-2022, 02:20 PM