Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popup of messages when using plushies.
Lightbulb 
Currently, for one reason or another, whenever you make a plushy speak, it is not shown in the main game window, like when you speak normally. Instead, it is displayed in small grey, unnoticeable text in the text box.
I find this quite weird, since in Halloween ghosts could become plushies and they spoke normally. I find that the addition of popup messages would allow more variety in ways to communicate, although it is quite niche, I will admit that.

Nonetheless, I can understand why this small change is not urgent, but I do want to at least make note of it.
If this gets added it would be cool if the text was smaller, so people notice it’s a plushie “talking”.
(11-02-2022, 08:01 AM)George_Manning Wrote: If this gets added it would be cool if the text was smaller, so people notice it’s a plushie “talking”.

Exactly what I have in mind, either smaller text or a more grey looking text, or both. 
Also (obviously) have the popup follow the plushie, so that if you throw it around or place it after making it "talk", the popup follows the plushie instead of the player who activated it.