Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sprite Request: Item Limbs
salix_catus Wrote:Legs Arms. would result in a different stance. and maybe attacks would consist of kicking and biting?
[Image: 60TC5Mq.png]
[Image: Lnpw7U2.png]
After looking at it twice I now can't help but see the Human Centipede.
Every time I see this I want to scream until my voice gives out.
salix_catus Wrote:Legs Arms. would result in a different stance. and maybe attacks would consist of kicking and biting?

Oh my fucking God, this is absolutely vile.

I love it!

This needs to be a new wizard spell. I think my first target would be the geneticists.

This reminds me of the human centipede for some reason, I approve! wink
Stick a horse mask on it and a brown jumpsuit and no one will tell the difference.
This still makes me scream.
I think spooky 4-legged people crawling around the station would be an excellent thing.
Don't let this idea die! More dastardly mad science surgery is something I really want to see happen.
If the issue is clothing sprites, just remove their ability to wear clothes, similarly to obesity mutation. However, maybe modify the horse mask to work with it.
DyssalC Wrote:If the issue is clothing sprites, just remove their ability to wear clothes, similarly to obesity mutation. However, maybe modify the horse mask to work with it.

The day I see one of those strutting down the hallway wearing two pairs of clown shoes is the day we've reached peak ss13. There's simply nowhere but down to go after that.
That fucking sprite is still one of the worst things I've ever seen on these forums.
neigh

[Image: FdTrVWT.png]

[Image: X3zXfPN.png]

Zip file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqtjkxgma9u31 ... ms.7z?dl=0
Arborinus Wrote:neigh

KILL IT WITH FIRE BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS
Arborinus Wrote:neigh

Zip file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vqtjkxgma9u31 ... ms.7z?dl=0