Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sprite Request: Item Limbs
Not a spriter myself but I really think things like the chef's knife, cyalum saber, and so on oughta have the option.Also can grog have a random chance to make one of your legs a peg leg? I'd be so happy.
i think we owe it to ballsy traitors that are willing to get boozed up and perform self surgery on themselves to have the ability to stick an esword onto themselves
crasscrab Wrote:i think we owe it to ballsy traitors that are willing to get boozed up and perform self surgery on themselves to have the ability to stick an esword onto themselves

And every nuke round we will have 5 undisarmable saber nerds.
syndicates dont have a surgery tables or booze on their ship so theyd have to go to the station
crasscrab Wrote:syndicates dont have a surgery tables or booze on their ship so theyd have to go to the station
I think they do have a surgery table, and they don't need the booze because they can just have another syndie do the surgery.
My first venture in spriting, so it may not be of what the kids call 'good'.

Circular Saws

[Image: hVAFYTI.png]
[Image: shkeX8d.png]
[Image: CbibPLD.png]
[Image: ZoYuhcT.png]
[Image: ya24mKg.png]

[Image: ww2Mn7k.png]
[Image: 6Axu4DP.png]
[Image: LE8UsV4.png]
[Image: JQmpB0X.png]
[Image: 2EoX99v.png]
[Image: PgHhD4A.png]
Ikkonoishi Wrote:
crasscrab Wrote:i think we owe it to ballsy traitors that are willing to get boozed up and perform self surgery on themselves to have the ability to stick an esword onto themselves

Is it any better than 5 wrasslin syndies? It's about the same except sabers do a bit more damage.
KikiMofo Wrote:
Ikkonoishi Wrote:

Is it any better than 5 wrasslin syndies? It's about the same except sabers do a bit more damage.

Yes. If a sabrejerk lands a hit on you then he can finish you off in two - three hits. If a wrestlegoof does the same it'll take him bloody forever to kill you dead.
Make sabers weaker when arm mounted then. I dunno. I just think saber arms should really be a thing. It's fucking asking for dual saber armed jerkoffs running around the station ever since chainsaw arms were added in.
Bologna Prime Wrote:My first venture in spriting, so it may not be of what the kids call 'good'.

Circular Saws

[Image: hVAFYTI.png]
[Image: shkeX8d.png]
[Image: CbibPLD.png]
[Image: ZoYuhcT.png]
[Image: ya24mKg.png]

[Image: ww2Mn7k.png]
[Image: 6Axu4DP.png]
[Image: LE8UsV4.png]
[Image: JQmpB0X.png]
[Image: 2EoX99v.png]
[Image: PgHhD4A.png]

It would be cool if you could replace your legs with circular saws and zoom around like you were a segway.
Legs Arms. would result in a different stance. and maybe attacks would consist of kicking and biting?
[Image: 60TC5Mq.png]
[Image: Lnpw7U2.png]
salix_catus Wrote:Legs Arms. would result in a different stance. and maybe attacks would consist of kicking and biting?

Thats fucking creepy. Imagine those things running around in maintenance tunnels
salix_catus Wrote:Legs Arms. would result in a different stance. and maybe attacks would consist of kicking and biting?
This is going to be in my nightmares now. Thanks for that.
Oh jesus, good spriting, but oh god put it down so it doesnt suffer.
[Image: tumblr_inline_mtjm514K861qzxljz.gif]
YOU CRINGING PUS!