YJHGHTFH for mentor
Usual Character Name: Charline Kruse
BYOND Username: YJHGHTFH
Recommended by (if applicable):
Times Available: Nightish gmt +12, on weekends most of the day

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
I guess I just want to help people learn how to do stuff, as I figure I might as well help people while I play click the spaceman. I know a fair bit about how to do most jobs, exceptions being in the top-tier nerd areas like artlab and Dwaine, but I know the basics of these at least, so I can answer most questions I’d expect would be asked. I can’t remember exactly when I started playing, sometime near the end of donut 2, but I never really played competently till shroomstation.

I only play on #2, not for any particular reason. All the other applications I’ve seen spout a bunch of stuff about the applyee's various exploits, so here goes I guess. I can remove my own limbs using only a monkey and the usual implements, and fill my medborg patches with synthflesh in record time (no synthflesh isn’t code for hell-on-earth I mean actual synthflesh). I like to think I’m helpful as a crewmember, and I generally help people in need, unless they’re a rude nerd. When it comes to rogue borg fun I tend to shy away from murder, unless the law explicitly calls for it, because I don’t really want to ruin peoples fun if I can help it.

I usually play staff assistant, and I attempt to fill any role that needs filling, but otherwise I like to play robotisist, chef or botanist. As an antag I seem to be cursed, as I only ever get traitor when I can’t be bothered going through all the hassle of murder, and I always die silly deaths as wizard or vampire, such as mist forming into space after completing my goals.

I wrote this while waiting for the clock to tick 12 on New Year’s Eve, so take from that what you will.

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):
It was a pretty decent film, and I liked the message about unconventional beauty.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
None, so far as I can remember
yesssss.
you are a very good player and very funny. as far as i've seen, you're also very flexible with various jobs around the station and willing to share your knowledge.
After our mysterious teleport adventures I've got to say yes. I mean, we got so far, I accidentally blew both my arms off, you and our partner got trapped in an inescapable pit, and I got amuled b a zombie because I couldn't fight back, not to mention we both became Master Alchemists. +1 from me, and I hope to group with you and explore the rest of the universe, solarium will be ours!
I've seen you a few times and from what I can see, you know your stuff and at the very least are pretty level headed/not stupid. I'll give it a yes.
A very cool person who knows their shit. Yes.
Good player, always funny to encounter, knowledgeable. A yes vote from me.
In my experience, YJHGHTFH plays well and seems to know what they're doing. They're also cool in #Goonstation. I vote 'yes'.
Fun player with a good attitude who generally knows what they're doing. Yes!
Competent and Thoughtful in my admittedly limited experience.
Good player, fun, knowledgeable. Yes from me!
Very pleasant to play with and seems knowledgeable enough.

Yes.
Ok