Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lassos in the Security weapons vendor
As the title reads, I think it would be cool to add a lasso to the security weapons vendor. It would be your main weapon credit and be similar to the ‘Just a baton’ where that would be all you get. 

In my opinion, I think it could be used like a throwable that stays in your hand. You could charge it up like the defibrillators in medical and then throw it to try and catch someone. This could be balanced with it being like zip tie cuffs, and only puts you in the ground for a few seconds. If you wished to, you could use the rope as normal handcuffs making it more difficult to break out.
To be honest, i wouldn't iike to see an item that makes it mire difficult to run away or keep your distance from sec.
I'd like this more for traitors. Maybe a whip you could switch, a trip a tie up a weapon or a disarm snatcher
I'd be interested in seeing this if it were balanced as more of a novelty tool. Something clearly less effective than the standard kit but gives extra style points to anyone that can pull it off. Nerf it if it ever becomes meta. Maybe treat it as a replacement for the taser. Drops people in one hit, but if you miss it takes a few seconds to try again. Give sec players that choose it a cowboy hat too.

Going to see how hard this would be to make. Not promising I'll make it, but it sounds like a fun task. If someone else is interested, feel free to take over.
Make it only usable when on a segway
This seems like it would go better with a cowboy traitor set instead of security issue stuff
Yeah I mean, this is just my opinion, but I feel like Security already has a ton of tools and toys and is a tiny bit overtuned compared to Traitors as is- this sounds more like a fun traitor gimmick item then Sec stuff.

I could see it as a gimmick item in a loadout. "Wrangler" Loadout, replaces taser with clunky to use lasso, and baton with something else cowboy related.
Rancher chicken lasso. Too small for people, but fits most critters
(11-14-2022, 10:04 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Rancher chicken lasso. Too small for people, but fits most critters

Goddamn, yes! I can't wait to handle cluwne chickens and fermid with lassos!
(11-14-2022, 10:04 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Rancher chicken lasso. Too small for people, but fits most critters

Have it work on monkeys and you've made the best item in the game