Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon Permit Stickers for Security
When you get a contraband permit this applies to ALL contraband. Which is great but also makes it a lot harder to get and sorta silly.

I thought of the idea right now of, since security should ideally have a process in weapons permits, if a hop denies you a contraband permit Security could have a box of like...12 'permit' stickers.

Any item with a sticker on it becomes non contraband.

this allows security to issue temporary equipment for emergencies (like flame throwers and kudzu/blob) and further, gives antags something to steal to make their contraband not trigger scanners at all, giving antags more incentive to break into security.

Stricker should probably be on a wall dispenser and make a loud printing sound and a few seconds to dispense, so as to not have sec offs just instantly take the sticker box and keep it on their person, eliminating the purpose.
Might be a fun mechanic with "countefeit stickers" being used by traitors
Conversely, stickers that make things illegal contraband when applied to them
(10-27-2022, 03:40 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Conversely, stickers that make things illegal contraband when applied to them

that could make for a fun traitor item or something, i'd want to dome myself if somebody just went and stuck a bunch of random stuff and i'd just have to read "john soandso was flagged for contraband!" every 5-10 seconds
Good idea, added stickers which can make illegal things legal and legal things illegal.