Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New MedVend UI
The new medvend UI looks cool but feels like a big step backwards in regards to QoL I and a lot of people arent quite fond of scrolling so much to get the meds we need. The old UI while outdated was pretty practical, with the new one I find myself trying to find chems for a good while. It would be very cool if we could get an UI that was practical like the old one and cool like the new one. Please share your thoughts on the matter and how it may be fixed.

Apologies I thought the new UI was medvend only, its apparently for all vendors.
yeah, im not a huge fan of it either. personally the white text on near black background just makes it hard to read for me, but thats kind of just tgui in general. possible way of fixing could be having tabs like the seed vender does, that way even if the buttons are so large you can at least expand the list to what type of thing you need out of the vender specifically
Yeah I personally do not like the TGUI UI because I have to scroll down.
have to agree, very hard for me to find epi yesterday in the vender when scrolling and whatnot. maybe take out the icons to reduce the space a single item takes up?
I hate that you have to scroll down with them yeah, and I also feel like it's harder to read than a list of black and white text but that's just me.
Pali is currently working on a fix thanks pali
https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation/pull/11616

[Image: 198141378-e323ce41-af35-4539-b0f2-ce9599bd6f8e.png]
fantastic