Robertmanbob's Mentor Application
Usual Character Name:Scott Miller/Sir FinkleBurry
BYOND Username:Robertmanbob
Recommended by (if applicable): 2 friends who i taught ss13 to.
Times Available: mon-fri 3:30pm-8:00pm. Weekends: The entire day, mostly

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):I just like teaching people about ss13! I had 2 friends who i very much enjoyed teaching, a while later, i noticed the mentors, and i always wondered how to become one, never looking into it, during a before-round OOC i saw some guy talking about being a mentor, and how he applied. So the first place i checked was here. After giggling at some ban appeals, i started this application, hopefully its decent enough to pass!

My experience starts about 1 year ago where i taught myself the basics, until i could find the wiki (which, as soon as i found it. i read EVERY article, i thought it was entertaining). Im pretty good at medical things, solving heart aches, reattaching middle fingers, after that laser gun incident. I find myself in chemistry alot, making and distributing space drugs. Im decent with terminals, such as commaster, and the medical and security computers. Im a decent security, although i almost never play it.I find chemistry being my favorite sciency thing, i composed my own chemical list with all of the forbidden serums and recipes!Im not very good at head jobs, always hoping im not captain, in fact the only thing i can bear is the HoP. I enjoy being ai, often being called Nerd, derpOS, or PotatOS. I suck at engineering, and i have no idea how the reactor works (Honestly, i prefered the singularity, it was simple, and felt natural on a huge space station). But the thing i love the most is becoming a staff assistant, and run around causing hav-... being usefull. I suck at being an antagonist! I die in a few minutes. I have a decently large skillset, and would love to teach new players how to be very successful at this great game!

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): I loved 1 and 2. But how does a donkey and a dragon work...?

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): 2 Job bans. One was intentional/wanted it (Dont like being antagonist). One was because i was being a disrespectful and terrible rev-head.
Sorry man, but I've got to point a few things out and THEN add my input.

Firstly, the recommendation thing, that's for like, admins/current mentors who said you're a good dude who should be mentor.
Second, the first paragraph of your application were just about how you found out about mentors.
Third, you've stated you aren't good at a large chunk of the jobs, and didn't mention the rest.
Fourth, I'm going to say that, while some humor is appreciated in applications, you seem to try to be funny in parts, but it feels forced and falls flat.
Fifth, capitalize your I's, use apostrophes, fuck

Last things last: I've never seen you ever before. This is probably because you play on LLJK #1. Going off your application alone, I'd say you either need to..
A. Redo it, cover ALL your experience (or just address this in a response) or..
B. Take some time, get some more experience, do this again.
Yeah. I had problems thinking of experience things. I think im just gonna abort this. I just it should be locked and put in failed applications.
I just realized, i never said i played for over a year. Woops.