Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drug effects?
I been wondering things about LSD lately...
Since I don't know all the mechanics and can't look it up.

Does LSD have any alternative effects then "vormit" and "extreme hallucinations"?

Like does it make someone more hungry or thristy? Does weed do this too?

I know meth gives buffs and such. But Weed and LSD seem more a flavor of effects then doing something in general.
The reason I am asking is that changelings have LSD as an attack...but I want to know if it has an alternative effect I don't know of.
CBD and THC both have a hunger_value of -0.04, and LSD and THC have a thirst_value of -0.04; so weed does make you hungrier, and both make you thirstier.
those darn rp changelings tanking my thirst motive

ty connie, TIL
I think LSD should make you see everyone as "unknown", scrambling their sprite.

Would make it actual usefull in RP and usefull for changeling in general.
(10-24-2022, 02:16 AM)Lord_earthfire Wrote: I think LSD should make you see everyone as "unknown", scrambling their sprite.

Would make it actual usefull in RP and usefull for changeling in general.

You are starting to see where this is going huh? LSD is nothing more then a tip off for general players saying: "Welp changeling on the loose"
With capul your victim atleast get's paralyzed and you can drag em off when they give away your idenity then kill em and assume a different one or change them into "you" to throw off the trail.

I think LSD should have a more gameplay effect that makes the player unable to know what's going on through their hallucinations. What you suggest makes sense.

Quote:CBD and THC both have a hunger_value of -0.04, and LSD and THC have a thirst_value of -0.04; so weed does make you hungrier, and both make you thirstier.

So it makes you hungrier and thristier but very minorly. Not something like making you so thristy,so you get the stamina debuff.
Thanks for informing.

Gonna write those down in suggestions now I know the effects