Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Added toggle on rp to turn off needs message spam
"I hate this intended gameplay mechanic, remove it so it doesn't annoy me so I can ignore the mechanic I am ignoring"

That's not a fix people. That makes what's left of the mechanic obsolete.
In the old days low hygiene would come with increased chances of disease (so I heard), but since those are off.. It's just stink lines.

Now what if being stinky or lower hygiene does something like getting thristy and hungry?
Now what if being clean gives you a temporarely buff like eating?

So here I come again giving ideas.

Being clean/way of cleaning (temp buffs):
- Shower cleaning gives you a small fire resistance buff cause "there is water on your skin" moon logic. (Duration 2 mins)
- Hand washing gives you a buff to slip out of cuffs faster, cause "Soapy hands" (Duration 30 seconds)
- Putting yourself in the washing machine gives you a new buff "Static charged" where if someone grabs you they get a light shock. (Duration 3 minutes), but if you grab anything metal you get shocked insted!
- Bath (no chemicals) , Same as shower bonus.
- Bath (with chemicals), Insert chemical effect + Squeeky clean buff wich allows you to slip out of grabs easier cause "you are so damn slippery now" (duration 2 mins)
- Going on the toilet. Actually increases your hygenie, gives you "relief" buff, what does it do? I have no idea XD
And last:
- Bathing, showering, going into water or pool, gives you the "Wet status" wich makes you take additional stun/shock damage, but makes fire go out much faster. (20 seconds)

Debuffs for being DIRTY:
- 60% or lower. Scratching yourself. (Like you have an allergic attack) does 1 brute damage. Intervals are random but a minimal of a 2 minute cooldown.
- 30% of lower. Increased scratching yourself, cooldown of 30 seconds.
- 0% (before stinky lines), Possible random vormit attack? + scratching yourself.
- Stinky Lines, Vormit+scratching yourself+spreading lower hygiene to other players+farting+decreased stamina. Apperently Stinklines increase your gravitional pull.

There.. now we can remove the stupid flavor text if you want.. and have hygiene do something else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Added toggle on rp to turn off needs message spam - by Kotlol - 10-22-2022, 09:33 AM