Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Censer Chaplain Item
Censers are normally used during religious settings, that burn incense and other perfumed botanicals. I think it would make a nice addition to the chaplain’s kit, allowing them to fill it with holy water, weed, or other herbs and gas them in the surrounding area much like vape pens. This could allow chaplains to gas out vampires and cleanse the area, fill with medicinal herbs and heal those around them, or simply do drugs for funsies. Additionally, (since censers are normally stuffed with perfumes or other good smelling stuff) roses or a new item - incense - could be gassed and relieve poor crewmates of their stinky colleague’s stench, purifying the nearby air of farts.
It'd be fun to have it perfume players and make them small nice. Bonus points if i can bonk someone's head with it.
Someone was literally making rose oil in a different PR that acts as a perfume iirc, this would make a nice combined addition to the game.
(10-18-2022, 12:58 PM)Bartimeus Wrote: It'd be fun to have it perfume players and make them small nice. Bonus points if i can bonk someone's head with it.

was actually planning on working on something like this once I had the time to shake aloe down for particool coding info