Wisemonster's Mentor Application
Usual character name: Jessica Bennedict, Borgington, Discount Dan's Bargain Bin AI
BYOND username: Wisemonster
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Wisemonster#0867
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: Mostly Goon 1, sometimes Goon 3
Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):

Reason for applying:

Often whenever someone has asked me how to do something, I've enjoyed teaching them how to do said thing, whether it's what their job is/what they do or how a tool/machine works, to something as simple as how to drag and/or drop something. I am applying so that I can help teach more people using the mentor system, as this was one of the best tools I used when learning the game.

Experience:

Silicon:
Probably the role I have the most experience with, I'm quite familiar with AI/cyborg tools and modules and their abilities/limitations. I also know how silicons can work around said limitations, such as how a cyborg can make synthflesh without human harm or how to cook food without being able to pick up items.

Medical:
While I haven't played medical doctor a lot, I do know the various applications of the various chemicals they have access to, and can perform surgeries as simple as an appendix removal to something as complicated as transferring an AI's brain to a dead body and reviving them so they can become human. I also know a fair amount of robotics and genetics, including how to upgrade a borg's various bits and parts and creating new borgs, and how things such as splicing genes work.

Science:
While I don't play science much nowadays, I do know how each of the sub-departments work. I'm most familiar with art lab, knowing how to use the various testing machines and what can be used as a substitute for said machines. I also know how to calculate the teleporter and how to get the guard buddies working.

Engineering:
I played qm the most out of the engineering departments, and know how a lot of tools within qm works, such as the using/hacking/upgrading the mulebots, buying/selling for profit, and delivering packages using the forklift/transporters/my legs. I also have basic knowledge with how mechcomp/packets work, to the point I can make a self-looping paper maker, or packet hack doors/lockers/the armory open or send an anonymous message.

Civilian:
The department I've had the second most experience with, I know how a lot of the tools with-in each department work, and I'm most knowledgeable with janitor, being my 3rd favorite job behind Ai and Cyborg.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I don't believe I have any.
Any feedback will be noted and appreciated!
Very positive for me. You're knowledgeable and I have seen you cheerily teaching many times.