Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lison\Keelin at around 2-3pm #2
Admin name: Lison and Keelin

Server: LLJK #2

Date/Time: Around 2-3pm

Synopsis: First round I'm the AI and it's a round all about attempting solarium. I help the entire time opening doors and doing what people ask. When all but the iridium key was gathered we all piled up in the solarium and I went into a shell and went too. I began farting and so did everyone else, but suddenly I was teleported out into a window. I went into my other shell and went back and again I was teleported out but this time into belt hell. When the round was over, I asked why I was shunned for farting. All I got for an answer was a "Eat shit Klayboxx." from Lison. Next round is post-solarium and I spawn in as a staff assistant. I complained a bit IC about how people were beating a guy up because he accidentally threw the sun egg. I said that I got in trouble for farting but it's totally acceptable to murder a guy over and over because he fucked up. Later I'm simply standing watching people do telesci when I get teleported into the deep void. The attached picture shows the chat between Lison and I that follow.
Log:
[Image: 2ptvz1h.png]

Extra Information: I don't really know why I caught shit for this? Since when has anyone gotten in trouble for farting? I understand this probably stems from the sudden dislike of me, and I know that that is because I have contrary opinions to a lot of people. Difference being I don't take it into the game and act like they're bad for thinking how they do.
You were farting all round (or at least since I had logged on: the round was 100 minutes long) as an AI drone. Someone was annoyed enough that they gave you a "cease farting" law at some point, and... you kept doing it. When everyone was let onto the solarium, you continued farting despite the law. there was a big fart/scream/make noises party on the solarium as is usual for these events, but even after that stopped after about 5 minutes you kept farting. eventually we started seeing ingame complaints about you spamming and keelin asked you to stop, albeit over OOC for some reason. You continued and keelin decided to teleport you away (I don't think he noticed the law. otherwise it might have been worse). You responded flippantly despite having been warned already and breaking a law someone gave you so i told you to eat shit.

The next round, you whined about the previous round several times in preround OOC and in character even though we literally let you off without long-term punishment for ignoring a warning and disregarding laws. I got tired of it and teleported you away again.

In this round, right now, as I am typing this, I Said No is dealing with an adminhelp about you spamming again.
Also your contrary opinions are annoying, but the fact that you have a notes file a mile long and are one of the most-complained about players might have something to do with the reason for the "sudden" dislike of you.
Lison Wrote:You were farting all round (or at least since I had logged on: the round was 100 minutes long) as an AI drone. Someone was annoyed enough that they gave you a "cease farting" law at some point, and... you kept doing it. When everyone was let onto the solarium, you continued farting despite the law. there was a big fart/scream/make noises party on the solarium as is usual for these events, but even after that stopped after about 5 minutes you kept farting. eventually we started seeing ingame complaints about you spamming and keelin asked you to stop, albeit over OOC for some reason. You continued and keelin decided to teleport you away (I don't think he noticed the law. otherwise it might have been worse). You responded flippantly despite having been warned already and breaking a law someone gave you so i told you to eat shit.

The next round, you whined about the previous round several times in preround OOC and in character even though we literally let you off without long-term punishment for ignoring a warning and disregarding laws. I got tired of it and teleported you away again.

In this round, right now, as I am typing this, I Said No is dealing with an adminhelp about you spamming again.

During the whole fart party thing I went afk for a moment and saw someone say "The party wont start if the AI doesn't do it again." so I farted some more. A few people yelled to stop farting but they were saying that to everyone who was doing it. I didn't see the ooc warning and even if I had his ooc comments are in blue. He should have directly contacted me because until the second time I was teleported I didn't realize I had gotten teleported by an admin. When the law was uploaded, I wasn't actually farting all too much, I think the law was uploaded because my name had fart in it. I never whined and was only asking questions, and then when people started doing things that are considered bad I compared what was done to me for something minor to what they were doing.

In this round, right now, as I am typing this, you are playing around with how I sound and flipping my segway around. Of course I'm going to keep doing noise emotes if they sound funny, and with you continuing to screw with it it made me thought we were both having fun. At least I was.

Lison Wrote:Also your contrary opinions are annoying, but the fact that you have a notes file a mile long and are one of the most-complained about players might have something to do with the reason for the "sudden" dislike of you.

Is it possible to PM some of the complaints to me? Although I screw with people I generally don't ruin peoples rounds or kill them, so I don't see why this would be other than me being around for a long time. I'm actually curious to see some of these.
[quote="Klayboxx"
I complained a bit IC about how people were beating a guy up because he accidentally threw the sun egg. I said that I got in trouble for farting but it's totally acceptable to murder a guy over and over because he fucked up.[/quote]

Yo, I was this guy, I was actually cool with being murdered for being a fuckup and encouraged people to do it, so it's not really comparable at all.
It was ISN fliping your segway and stuff and that was after the spam complaint, I was busy writing the post that you just read. Jake being murdered was irrelevant to your shit, and also he didn't adminhelp or even protest because it was a hilarious fuckup. I don't give a shit if you say you missed the obvious global admin OOC or not frankly, you had a law that said "cease farting", you shouldn't need to see an admin message to know that you should stop.
Klayboxx Wrote:When the law was uploaded, I wasn't actually farting all too much, I think the law was uploaded because my name had fart in it.
Going to explain the law here.

I was the Head of Security this round. I usually don't mind farting, but you were doing it non-stop in a crowded area for quite a long time and it was becoming increasingly annoying. I tried to stun you and tell you off IC but that didn't go well and I stunned myself.

I uploaded the No Farting law because it was becoming spam. I expected you'd take it as a good reason to stop, especially as you know I'm an admin. I didn't take any action after that as I had to leave the game shortly after.
Hi, I was on the solarium during this. You just wouldn't stop farting despite quite a few people asking you to (including Keelin in OOC); making communication even more difficult than it was with a bunch of clueless dudes yelling OMG JUST PUT THE KEY IN. So yes, from experience, I can completely back up that you were needlessly annoying.

I'd like to note: I'm not sure what the difference is between the big BLUE text and the big RED text in terms of spotting the warnings, but I sure spotted a few of them - thus I don't see how directly PMing you would've made a difference.
Ok yeah I went and did other stuff and I've come to the conclusion I was being a big dumb baby.

But I did honestly miss the blue ooc message, I dunno how I managed that.

Sorry for being a pain, duders.
I was here for this round, was helping get the Skeleton Key, when Jake Marshall and I came back to the solarium you were sitting there spamming farts. I heard you state the no farting law. You knew that law existed. Yet you continued to fart.

This probably isn't too relevant to the topic at hand but I don't think anyone would mind if he got an AI jobban seeing as he disobeys his laws.
Iamgoofball Wrote:I was here for this round, was helping get the Skeleton Key, when Jake Marshall and I came back to the solarium you were sitting there spamming farts. I heard you state the no farting law. You knew that law existed. Yet you continued to fart.

This probably isn't too relevant to the topic at hand but I don't think anyone would mind if he got an AI jobban seeing as he disobeys his laws.

I follow AI laws, I just didn't think anyone would care about farts. I've already admitted I was being annoying and not taking the hint, this can be locked.