Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Add A use for Dr.Acula
How about making Dr.Acula being able to revive bees like there is a 50% chance your bee gets revived normally and another 50% chance your bee gets turned into a Thrall bee,  a greater domestic space-bee that's gunna cause some trouble
I was ready to lay into this one but fuck it this is great do it now
Add a slight .1% chance to turn into kocmocpchela
The problem is that i do not know how to code and i prefer someone to wait until a coder sees this and tries to do it
Never messed around with AI code but I'll take a crack at it.
God speed.
Just as an update to this, turns out the situation is a bit of a mess because of the way the code of Dr. Acula is handled. There's a big code refactoring happening that reworks how a lot of the AI is handled in the game, and bats fall under this category as well.

I've got a working code right now, but I'm not going to be publishing it until I've finished migrating some of the bat code to the new format, so that's going to take a bit of time. In the meantime, enjoy the new sprite (which is really just a recolored zombee Sleeping bee).

[Image: unknown.png]
It’s harmless and inconsequential yet funny and incredibly Goonstation, and it manages to have a possibly useful outcome to boot.
Is worth waiting i think recoding seems like a lot of work, And also how about adding some blood on the recolored zombee sprite so it might look like a thrall more.