Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i believe you have my stapler
so the stapler is one of the newer tools and i think it has more uses than just stapling limbs back on or attacking people with it. maybe we could make it so that you can staple papers together? maybe use it to staple a picture to a piece of paper? might be cool to have the ability to staple pieces of paper onto the wall (how this would work with metal walls i dont know, but we stable metal limbs to flesh so whatever).
We weld metal limbs to flesh you uneducated swine. This also doesn't make sense

stapling a piece of paper to somebody's head would be pretty fun though.
Readster Wrote:We weld metal limbs to flesh you uneducated swine. This also doesn't make sense

Metal limbs staple now grampa.
Bologna Prime Wrote:Metal limbs staple now grampa.

This is a disappointment and a tragedy. Never again will I get to melt flesh together with metal.
Bologna Prime Wrote:
Readster Wrote:We weld metal limbs to flesh you uneducated swine. This also doesn't make sense

Metal limbs staple now grampa.

That made me imagine that metal limbs now come with an integrated harm intent stapler.
Can also please have scissors cut paper into strips too?
how about we make little arts and crafts possible, please add in glue and glitter so that we can make paper snowflakes
AdenAbrafOfTheO Wrote:how about we make little arts and crafts possible, please add in glue and glitter so that we can make paper snowflakes
That'd be nice as little Easter egg in some maintenance tunnel. Kind of like the cream pie or something - not very useful but a nice reward for exploring.
"uh sir the captain was turned into a cluwne. What should we do with him?"

"Just give him the arts and crafts locker and have him make arts and crafts while we chase the wizard."

Yes to the arts and crafts easter egg.

Also it would be funny if you could shake glitter on people.

Jay Wolff shakes glitter on you... Sparkly!
atomic1fire Wrote:"uh sir the captain was turned into a cluwne. What should we do with him?"

"Just give him the arts and crafts locker and have him make arts and crafts while we chase the wizard."

Yes to the arts and crafts easter egg.

Also it would be funny if you could shake glitter on people.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss
crasscrab Wrote:
atomic1fire Wrote:Also it would be funny if you could shake glitter on people.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

It should be coded like a disease, and spread by direct contact.
To the people who wanted arts n crafts..
Isn't there lockers around the place, (one near the bridge, one in recreational, one in research) that has such things like scissors, staplers, markers and paper?
Scissors don't do anything yet, so I assume a coder has something intended? embarrasment
Scissors are already in the game. You can use scissors to style people's hair when they sit in chairs, there's a pair in The Snip! I don't know if they're planning to add in ways to use them with paper.
you should be able to make a random paper mask when you use scissors on paper. Then you can make it all artsy with art supplies.
How about also making it so that if you click on a uniform with a pair of scissors, it brings up options to cut the cloth into:

Cutoff shorts, for those Daisy Duke enthusiasts out there.
Blindfold, for those who don't want to break into the bridge and steal the captain's.
Eyepatch, to complement your grog-induced piratism.

etc.