Aspect1111 Mentor Application.
Thumbs Up 
Usual character name:
BYOND username: Aspect1111
Discord username (if you are on our discord):Aspect111120#2817

Recommended by (if applicable): Mr. Human
Goon servers you play: Goon 1 , Goon2, and sometimes goon 3

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): i have hundreds of hours in as almost every job, i mastered science roles, Traitor roles, Hacking/Packeting. even learnt all the items you can craft in game spear,bow, fixxed captains antique pistol, Katana, Stun Gloves, Zip gun/ that homemade shotgun. i like helping people new players, New sec offs, new science players. new command players, basically everyone. i also know alot of the obscure / hard to find / learn stuff. and i dunno i kinda just want a honorary title for being a veteran to the server and im really looking for a reason to return since ive already put so many hours and time in, since recently ive been feeling burnt out and just quit playing the server since theres not that much more i can experience as a player alone.      Thanks for reading my application im really hoping it gets accepted and i can get back on the grind!

Going to show how to packet hack now.

Steps to getting the Headpass.

•Insert Auth Disk into a personal computer, login.

•drive fd0
•read GENAUTH

Then the Headpass will appear. for medical sec and command. next your going to want to get your PDA a Disk from Mechanics lab your going to need it to use the packet sender. (it spawns in mechanics lab it should be yellow, if its not in mechanics lab its going to be in Tech storage. im to lazy to join a game currently just to get the name)

141.1 is doors frequency (for hacking doors)

143.1 is for hacking lockers/crates
-------------------------------------

(Example)

Manual Packet Sender
Freq: - - - 143.1 + + + | Range: - Max +

•address_1 ... 0201fa64 (edit) (delete)

•pass ... 2911 Zeta-363 (edit) (delete)

•command ... unlock (edit) (delete)

---------------------------------------------

•address_1 ... 0201fa64 (edit) (delete)

•pass ... 2911 Zeta-363 (edit) (delete)

•command ... unlock

And boom you have a packet hacked door/locked crate

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): i have about 4 bans (1 was perma but a admin overlooked it and saw it was a mistake ban)
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days!