Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Prevent Temporal Displacement from making you certain ages
Since the game limits you to only making characters between 20-80, the Temporal Displacement gene should do the same-or at least prevent you from being between 1-17 years old
Why? Well... I dunno about you all, but I don't think anyone's characters wanna go through puberty again.
 [Image: q2T5FrC.png]
1) Age determines your voice and sounds and stuff, which can lead to funny sounds and would be sad to remove

2) Age is a barely noticeable variable that doesn't come up in game like... at all other than that

3) If anyone does anything at all even remotely weird with characters being "underage", ahelp them so we can delete them from existence immediately

4) Pretty sure if you're talking from an RP perspective, this stuff is easily fixed after the shift ends using the centcomm cloners/genetics machines.
(10-16-2022, 10:47 AM)UrsulaMejor Wrote: 2) Age is a barely noticeable variable that doesn't come up in game like... at all other than that

The amount of people getting batoned down by beepsky at my bars would suggest something else...
Could we sue NT for child labor?

Anyway yeah other than underage drinking, age means very little.

Would be funny though if it put under say 15yrs it also shrunk your sprite like dwarfism does but that might be a bit much