Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hoodie belts
Title.

I got this random idea, basically using a hoodie in hand will tie the arms together and make a belt you can put in the belt slot.
Purely visual and gives no slots (or maybe, like 2 or something cause pockets), and using it again turns it back into a normal hoodie.

More options for outfits are always a good thing imo, and hoodie belts are aesthetic af.
sounds adorable!!! i think the only issue would be that hoodies have like 50 different colors o(-(
Love the idea, I don't think the colors are an issue at all because every hoodie comes with an attribute determining it's color, so you'd basically just add a "hoodie belt" that inherits from the hoodie. If someone's down to sprite it I'm willing to do the code part.

I did just realize, however, that hoodies already have a "hood toggle", so you'd have get creative with the belt part, it can't just be the regular toggle, unless you cycle through it like armor vests. Hoodies do have a skill icon for the hood toggle though, so it would be possible to overwrite the toggle for the belt part instead without losing functionality.
(10-13-2022, 04:50 AM)Glamurio Wrote: Love the idea, I don't think the colors are an issue at all because every hoodie comes with an attribute determining it's color, so you'd basically just add a "hoodie belt" that inherits from the hoodie. If someone's down to sprite it I'm willing to do the code part.

I did just realize, however, that hoodies already have a "hood toggle", so you'd have get creative with the belt part, it can't just be the regular toggle, unless you cycle through it like armor vests. Hoodies do have a skill icon for the hood toggle though, so it would be possible to overwrite the toggle for the belt part instead without losing functionality.
I was thinking about that actually, since the hood can toggled as such as well it would just cycle through. The override sounds like a good idea as well
Would be fun
(10-13-2022, 08:04 AM)BadShot Wrote:
(10-13-2022, 04:50 AM)Glamurio Wrote: Love the idea, I don't think the colors are an issue at all because every hoodie comes with an attribute determining it's color, so you'd basically just add a "hoodie belt" that inherits from the hoodie. If someone's down to sprite it I'm willing to do the code part.

I was thinking about that actually, since the hood can toggled as such as well it would just cycle through. The override sounds like a good idea as well

I wonder if you could just have it perform the action when you try to equip it to the belt slot
(10-13-2022, 02:15 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I wonder if you could just have it perform the action when you try to equip it to the belt slot

Yeah that should actually be possible. Make hoodies equippable to belts and then simply change their sprite when in a belt slot. Anyone willing to sprite this? Coding it would be fairly simple.