Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
More ways for beepsky to set you to arrest
(10-23-2022, 02:44 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I think there's some things you can do with this. Maybe you can have beepsky be aware of the clearance levels associated with the area they are in. If they detect an a person with an ID in that doesn't belong there, run some kind a routine where they give you a timer to leave before chasing after you.

Public Indecency if you're undressed, Assault if they see you hitting someone. Animal abuse if it's a monkey.

Maybe they could even just give you tickets for minor infractions. Public intoxication, failure to appear in court

Clearance level gonna cause problems with players visiting those department (especially patients in medbay)

Public Indecency for SURE, as well as vormitting in public.
Assault if hitting someone will make boxing matches hard to do with beepsky (unless the boxing ring is where they ignore it)
Animal abuse YES! DO THAT! Too many free animal murderers on the loose! "But what if it's a monkey?" Then beepsky arrests both the monkey and player. Simple as that.

I would love to see beepsky ticket people for things.. but failure to appear in court is too hard to see...I think tickets can be given if they see someone shoving another player/monkey.

Messages In This Thread
RE: More ways for beepsky to set you to arrest - by Kotlol - 10-23-2022, 04:28 AM