Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medibots, and how they can be less useless.
Make three distinct medibuddies, each with a somewhat useful purpose.

CPR buddy. gets people out of crit by defibbing or injecting with drugs. Won't heal them any more then that.

Medibuddy. The current buddy, which if I understand correctly takes forever to completely heal someone, as it should

Poison Control Buddy. Needs a better name, but injects calomel and/or antitoxins to deal with drug poisonings/plasma poisoning.

Poison control buddies purpose is to fill the lack of antitoxin medkits around the station. Of course it's bought from QM only and not on the station by default.

Ask QM for a PC buddy if you want to deal with some jerk drugging people or a radbow being fired a lot.

Possible emags

CPR buddy tases people repeatedly, maybe causes a slight burn overtime.

PC buddy injects people with calomel and leaves them like that.

medibuddy has no changes.
atomic1fire Wrote:Ask QM for a PC buddy if you want to deal with some jerk drugging people or a radbow being fired a lot.

Q: How is a charcoal/calomel buddy going to help with radbows????
Agreed, the PC buddy is going to need some potassium iodide as well.

Although, I thought the standard medbots were already recently updated so the meds they inject would be more useful?
QP Evergrande Wrote:Although, I thought the standard medbots were already recently updated so the meds they inject would be more useful?
Yes, I think they synthesize saline (and spaceacillin for some reason) for brute and burn damage now. Five units per injection aren't that useful, but it can be increased to 15 by fiddling with the control panel.