Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interrogation room
I am a detective often and I would love an interrogation room.

Interrogating while taking checks for fingerprints from my room, etc.

I
It's in!
Mo Zi did some terrifyingly good interrogation on me. I was so scared that i confessed frown
those donuts were so damn good though frown
I'd love to hear how it's working out.
btek Wrote:
Cogwerks Wrote:I'm trying to encourage questioning and conversation, not goddamned torture. No waterboard.

Oh, come off it. We all know what happens in the "Interrogation" room.

Setting the electric chair to shock, asking questions and jolting the victims just would seem dumb with a specially designed interrogation room. Maybe you'd have to build the devices for when the opportunity calls for it?? The options are endless!

or the torture device kits could be detective traitor items? oooohhhh!!!

Don't be a creepy motherfucker.
I think the detective should have a 2 way mirror instead of a window to look in the interrogation room.
Throw the lawyer suits in there. I wouldn't want to talk to an officer without my attorney.
it works amazing i was interogatted for changlingism in there i got proven innocent thanks cogwerks
One-way mirrored windows exist now, thanks to Keelin!
i need a phone book with which to hit suspects plz
One round a new security guard slowly went more and more insane, thinking everything was communist and shooting anything red. At some point, him mumbling about communist filled doughnuts in the security lounge, the detective pounced in and stunned him. He cuffed him and put him in the interrogation room. He began the long process of calming the disturbed man down when partybot opened the detectives office and shot the detective down. This sparked the security guards fear of red and he started screaming bloody murder about how communism is taking over the station, then ran out into the lounge and flushed himself into disposals.

So yeah, good shit.
Klayboxx Wrote:One round a new security guard slowly went more and more insane, thinking everything was communist and shooting anything red. At some point, him mumbling about communist filled doughnuts in the security lounge, the detective pounced in and stunned him. He cuffed him and put him in the interrogation room. He began the long process of calming the disturbed man down when partybot opened the detectives office and shot the detective down. This sparked the security guards fear of red and he started screaming bloody murder about how communism is taking over the station, then ran out into the lounge and flushed himself into disposals.

So yeah, good shit.

I laughed way more than I should have.
Cogwerks Wrote:I'd love to hear how it's working out.

I've used it several times and it's pretty fun. It's much less chaotic than the brig, and the one way mirror works to prevent anything too awful from happening in there.