Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED PR] Add several food synthesizer options for an emagged Brocop cyborg
Thumbs Down 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[FEEDBACK] [FEATURE] [SILICONS]

About the PR

Adds several food and drink options for **emagged** brocop cyborgs.
**Cooldown on the food synthesizer was not modified.**

- Burger? : Collection of wacky hamburgers
- THE MONSTER
- Brain Burger
- Butt Burger
- Roburger
- 1/3 chance of cheeseborger
- Dubious Burger
- Heart Burger
- Aburgination
- Snacks : 1/3 chance of getting one of the discount dan's food items.
- Little Danny's Snack Cake
- Little Danny's Legally-Distinct Creme-Filled Snack Loaf
- Descuento Danito's Burritos
- Discount Dan's Quik-Noodles
- Pancakes : Only available in Canada Day (1st of July)
- Comes with maple syrup which needs to be applied on site.
- Pie
- Cream Pie
- Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie : Replaces apple pie during Halloween
- Slurry Pie
- Moon Pie
- Chiken "Pot" Pie
- Soda
- Grones soda
- Happy Elf Hot Chocolate : Replaces grones soda at 1/3 chance only during Christmas
- Cola
- Spooky Dan's Runoff Cola
- Replaces regular cola only during Halloween
- Spooky Dan's Horrortastic Cola : 1/3 chance of replacing Dan's Cola
- Eggnog : Only available during Christmas season

There are some seasonal foods here which I think would be fine if the *emagged only* limitation was removed: Maple Syrup Pancakes, Pumpkin Pie, Eggnog.

Why's this needed?

Add more variety to things an emagged sillicon can do.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)DrWolfy
(*)Added several food synthesizer food options for an emagged Brocop cyborg.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
i like this, i'd actually like it if all emagged borgs got new toys and hacked versions of the tools they have, but that's an entirely different balance discussion in itself. this idea seems harmless and fun though
very cute, slightly worried about how this will affect chefs but if even the brobocops are emagged I think there's probably bigger things to worry about
This makes me want to PR emags affecting all items in a borg's module, but I feel like that has about 12 massive balance problems I haven't thought of
(10-05-2022, 05:26 PM)LeahTheTech Wrote: This makes me want to PR emags affecting all items in a borg's module, but I feel like that has about 12 massive balance problems I haven't thought of

Well cyborgs don't have many emaggable tools, only one I can think of is the medical cyborg hypospray. There was some talk in the discord server about that and adding extra tools for emagged cyborgs seems like the way to go.

(10-05-2022, 05:04 PM)Waffleloffle Wrote: very cute, slightly worried about how this will affect chefs but if even the brobocops are emagged I think there's probably bigger things to worry about

The same way a regular brocop affects Chefs. From my experience getting emagged is actually rather rare, and so is being a brocop, though players could switch to brocopt after being emagged for some fun.
This is a pretty huge list, I’d maybe trim it down a tad so the chef doesn’t feel useless
I love the idea, borgs should have funny tools indeed