Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff Assistant Traitor Toy Idea: Crusher Backpack (or whatever other name)
Idea I had a while ago and just got reminded of it on discord so I decided to put it here because it's fun to dream

6tc staff assistant exclusive item (maybe make it accessible to janitors too, or just make it general because job exclusive items suck), it's a backpack that looks normal but putting any object inside will destroy the object (maybe after sitting in the backpack for a few seconds? or it could be instant) or it could maybe refine whatever object you put inside into something funny, like an action figure. Walking into the armory and finding that all the weaponry have been converted into action figures sound funny.

Would look like a normal backpack from the outside, but trying to look inside the backpack will shred off your arm and cause bleeding (cal's idea), maybe a 5 second stun included. Description could include something about a faint whirring mechanism heard from inside the backpack.
RECYCLING!

I like this idea, but I feel like traitors will start destroying things right away.
The time of destruction needs to be like 20-30 seconds....

If it's litterly instant, guess what? Put item in , destroyed, put item in, destroyed, put item in, destroyed.
It can cripple any department in no time.
Basicly put... you can't put multiplue items in, one at a time and during that time you can't do anything crazy.

Otherwise we get every sec item being destroyed at pick up by this antag.