Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antag Critters Roundstart
Baal brought up the idea of spawning as a cleanbot roundstart and I felt inspired. It would be an interesting idea if you could opt into being an antag critter and have a small number of them spawn roundstart regardless of the actual round type. I don't think it's an idea without some downsides, but it does seem interesting enough to make a post with. Thoughts, additions, and criticisms are highly welcome in the comments!
(10-02-2022, 08:15 AM)Kamikaze Mongoose Wrote: Baal brought up the idea of spawning as a cleanbot roundstart and I felt inspired. It would be an interesting idea if you could opt into being an antag critter and have a small number of them spawn roundstart regardless of the actual round type. I don't think it's an idea without some downsides, but it does seem interesting enough to make a post with. Thoughts, additions, and criticisms are highly welcome in the comments!

due to how broken their loot is hard no right now since it makes things extremely unfair at times
Antag critters arent really designed to be nor do they fit roundstart antags. Theyre designed to be things that immediately spice up the round with combat, not full blown threats, and having them appear at the beginning of the round (which tend to work best when they're quiet), doesnt seem fitting