Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give Robotics more sensors.
I may be alone here, but when I roll roboticist I actually make robots, but robotics only has one sensor I'm aware of. While I know vendomats can dispense them it would be much more convenient if robotics started out with a supply of proximity sensors.
Replace the abundance of flashes in robotics crates with prox sensors. If a Roboticist really wants flashes they can hack their fabricators for them.
Embolism Wrote:Replace the abundance of flashes in robotics crates with prox sensors. If a Roboticist really wants flashes they can hack their fabricators for them.
I agree. There is no use for all those flashes and you can just make them in the fabs.
I know this suggestion is a tad old, but my lord, this idea is great. There is zero use for the flashes for non-tratior roboticists, and replacing them with sensors would give us a use for empty medkits and all those extra medical scanners.
The original purpose of those flashes is because Borg manufacturing used to require them, but that's not a thing anymore so they can go.

Bring in the prox sensors I say.
Embolism Wrote:The original purpose of those flashes is because Borg manufacturing used to require them, but that's not a thing anymore so they can go.

Yeah you use to have to put a flash in the borg head but then that was removed(I have no idea why) and now that you don't need that anymore there is no need for them.
KikiMofo Wrote:
Embolism Wrote:The original purpose of those flashes is because Borg manufacturing used to require them, but that's not a thing anymore so they can go.

Yeah you use to have to put a flash in the borg head but then that was removed(I have no idea why) and now that you don't need that anymore there is no need for them.

Yeah the borg's eyes used to be flashes.