Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Trait Idea: Lightweight
Rather straightforward, I think. Lightweight would be a negative/free trait which drastically decreases the overdose threshold of all chemicals, making any party a perilous dance with debilitating illness or death. I'm unsure how possible this would be code-wise, but lightweights could also have a unique reaction to THC, gaining an otherwise nonexistent overdose threshold with the possibility of "greening out" (shaking, drooling, coughing hard enough to stun, etc.) If this is possible with THC, some other chemicals could have unique effects on lightweight characters as well.
This sounds pretty fun, the character I play roleplays as a lightweight so it would be cool if it had a mechanical addition too. As long as it doesn't effect things like stims or meth I think it'd be cool
Well there's already a trait that does the opposite, so it'd be trivial to implement a negative one
tempted to suggest that this should also make you get thrown further by explosions and stuff since haha literally light-weight

(i like the suggestion though, fun trait idea)
A +1 trait that makes you thrown further by explosions would actually be kind of cool, but at the same time might benefit the player by moving them further away from the danger. Anyway, original idea good, combine with addictive personality for maximum funnies.
(10-02-2022, 03:24 PM)George_Manning Wrote: A +1 trait that makes you thrown further by explosions would actually be kind of cool, but at the same time might benefit the player by moving them further away from the danger. Anyway, original idea good, combine with addictive personality for maximum funnies.

Sorium blast jumping