Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make food poisoning’s cure something besides sleep
Currently the cure for food poisoning is sleep. Besides the annoying fact that sometimes setting a cryosleeper to max timer isn’t enough to cure it, the fac that sleep is the only cure just removes you from the round for one of the most common things in game, to the point that 99% of players I see just stomach(get it?) food poisoning. I don’t have any suggestions for what the cure SHOULD be, and I’m leaning against just another medichem solution. Just bringing it up for discussion.
spaceacilin was added as a cure recently
You can already cure it with chicken soup! You can buy that from the vending machine, or get it from the chef in a couple of the chicken dishes.

I think you may also be able to cure it with turmeric as well, but I can't remember 100% there.
Ah, I remember spaceacillin being added as a cure now! Total brain fart. I also forgot about chicken soup, although it’s been a long time since I’ve bought food from a vending machine (I like to be alive)
(09-30-2022, 07:28 AM)jan.antilles Wrote: I think you may also be able to cure it with turmeric as well, but I can't remember 100% there.

Yep. Turmeric powder cure food poisoning. I like to add it to my healing peanuts mixes.