Terry Hobbs Insane MentorHelp Application
Quote: I like bee's...
Usual character name: Terry Hobbs
BYOND username: VengieGaming
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Frogo#0939
Recommended by (if applicable): Terry Hobbs
Goon servers you play: HeisenBee and Morty

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): Yo It's Terry here. I would like to apply because I think that I may be able to help people in medical. I'm very friendly to new players and I teach new players how to play. I got some experience in engineering if that helps. My favourite job is roboticist because it is just fun. Most people will be seeing me play as scientist, roboticist and some gimmick roles. My total playtime is 128 hours as of writing this app. People view me as a funny guy who plays on heisenbee. I've joined the community about 9 months ago and I actively play Space Station 13. I've got 40 hours in paradise station, 60 hours in CM, and possibly more hours on other games.

**Experience Helping People**
I've played as a roboticist a bunch and taught people surgery. I always try to help people when I can, so I always try to help people if they ask. I've helped a couple people when they played the game for the first time. And even taught my friends how to play the game. I play SS13 everyday having a blast on Heisenbee (Literally). I also help people on engineering, like teaching people how to turn on the thermal generator and building things. I have a lot of experience helping people on space station 13.

**Experience in Jobs**
I've played roboticist for at least 20 hours. And I've played a lot in basically a bunch of jobs. I got some experience in science as well. Science is one of my favourite jobs because of the possibility of accidently detonating a bomb while researching. (it's happened once and it was hilarious, best way to die.) I have a little bit of experience in security. But when I try to arrest people I suck because of lag sadly. I'm very experienced as clown because someone put a horn inside my chest so every time I fart I honk.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):

Sadly, I have no bans that I know of.
Dr. Acula Dr. Acula Dr. Acula Dr. Acula

(09-30-2022, 04:03 AM)VengieGaming Wrote: Quote: I like bee's...

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): Yo It's Terry here. I would like to apply because I think that I may be able to help people in medical. I'm very friendly to new players and I teach new players how to play. I got some experience in engineering if that helps. My favourite job is roboticist because it is just fun. Most people will be seeing me play as scientist, roboticist and some gimmick roles. My total playtime is 128 hours as of writing this app. People view me as a funny guy who plays on heisenbee. I've joined the community about 9 months ago and I actively play Space Station 13. I've got 40 hours in paradise station, 60 hours in CM, and possibly more hours on other games.

I've played as a roboticist a bunch and taught people surgery. I always try to help people when I can, so I always try to help people if they ask. I've helped a couple people when they played the game for the first time. And even taught my friends how to play the game. I play SS13 everyday having a blast on Heisenbee (Literally). I also help people on engineering, like teaching people how to turn on the thermal generator and building things. I have a lot of experience helping people on space station 13.

**Experience in Jobs**
I've played roboticist for at least 20 hours. And I've played a lot in basically a bunch of jobs. I got some experience in science as well. Science is one of my favourite jobs because of the possibility of accidently detonating a bomb while researching. (it's happened once and it was hilarious, best way to die.) I have a little bit of experience in security. But when I try to arrest people I suck because of lag sadly. I'm very experienced as clown because someone put a horn inside my chest so every time I fart I honk.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):

(09-30-2022, 04:03 AM)VengieGaming Wrote: Quote: I like bee's...

**Experience in Jobs**

sorry ignore my dumb replies. Im a little stupid
not a +1 or a -1 but i’d recommend putting more hours into the game. also your science experience is mildly concerning, since generally blowing up your department on accident is a thing you dont want to do.
(09-30-2022, 07:11 AM)Reaper90202 Wrote: not a +1 or a -1 but i’d recommend putting more hours into the game. also your science experience is mildly concerning, since generally blowing up your department on accident is a thing you dont want to do.
Yeah It's happened when I was new haha. The hours i have on the game is 128 hours. Which is 300 rounds. Thanks for the feedback!
(09-30-2022, 08:38 PM)VengieGaming Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 07:11 AM)Reaper90202 Wrote: not a +1 or a -1 but i’d recommend putting more hours into the game. also your science experience is mildly concerning, since generally blowing up your department on accident is a thing you dont want to do.
Yeah It's happened when I was new haha. The hours i have on the game is 128 hours. Which is 300 rounds. Thanks for the feedback!

My bad, i assumed the 128 hours was ss13 as a whole since you mentioned paradise and cm and such.
(10-01-2022, 12:53 PM)Reaper90202 Wrote:
(09-30-2022, 08:38 PM)VengieGaming Wrote:

My bad, i assumed the 128 hours was ss13 as a whole since you mentioned paradise and cm and such.
Ah then that would be a lot more then 128 hours. possible 300+
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days!