Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nukies Bard Class
Hello Everyone!

This is my first time making a post. 
I am a little curious as to how the bard class works. Specifically, I am curious about the studio monitor. Is it necessary for the bard to function properly? Can a bard use another bard’s studio monitor(s)?

Thanks!  bee bee bee
Brief summary of how the bard works:

The bard's abilities all affect a radius centered around each studio monitor. Ideally you wear one on your back and leave the other somewhere else for coverage. I don't know for certain if multiple bards can use the same monitor, but I can't think of a reason they wouldn't.

Also, you can use the guitar inhand (press C) to "play" it. Playing in time to a song extends the buff duration.
(09-29-2022, 06:08 PM)RubberRats Wrote: Brief summary of how the bard works:

The bard's abilities all affect a radius centered around each studio monitor. Ideally you wear one on your back and leave the other somewhere else for coverage. I don't know for certain if multiple bards can use the same monitor, but I can't think of a reason they wouldn't.

Also, you can use the guitar inhand (press C) to "play" it. Playing in time to a song extends the buff duration.

Thanks, I was wondering because I was playing as bard yesterday and I completely forgot to mess with the studio monitors when I was playing. I had one on my back, but it wasn’t switched on. Regardless of what happened, we still won at least.