Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Botany: mutagen, mutadone and QoL changes
(09-29-2022, 12:30 AM)Glamurio Wrote: Generally like the idea, it makes the process more simple and streamlines it. Since we're on the topic of QoL changes, one my personal biggest grievances with Botany is how ludicrous the amount of produce can get, and if you or your colleagues aren't using produce satchels for everything, the whole place turns into a shithole barely 30 minutes into a shift. Not to mention that satchels have low storage and it can get confusing very quickly what's in each satchel since there's no way to look inside, and sure you can label them, but will your colleagues?

A very simple, albeit only partial fix, could be that satchels would allow you to see the contents similar to how you would see the contents of liquids in beakers with scanner goggles. I don't know if botanists would need some scanner goggles, but if that's what it takes I'm all for it.

It is not a very well-known feature and isn't referenced anywhere but you can see the contents in a satchel and specifically grab one item if you use grab intent when you click it. Maybe it would be possible to make a produce satchel say " satchel of ____ " where blank is the most common produce

Messages In This Thread
RE: Botany: mutagen, mutadone and QoL changes - by Scaltra - 09-29-2022, 12:42 PM