Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Have public minimeds sell sabutamol
They currently dont have anything to vend that combats o2 damage, so i think it would be neat if they sold little sabutamol pills to combat the o2 damage from crit or a breach
epinephrine does, its honestly a good meet in the middle chem of not completely curing oxy loss but keeping them stable enough to get to an actual medic
(09-28-2022, 10:05 PM)Retrino Wrote: epinephrine does, its honestly a good meet in the middle chem of not completely curing oxy loss but keeping them stable enough to get to an actual medic

Epinephrine also has nasty overdose effects, which I'm sure the average person doesn't know about and they might just give them more epinephrine since "it heals OXY damage".
if someone knows enough about epinephrine to know it caps oxy loss then i guarantee theyd know it ods. the average non med acquainted person would look at each random pill name as equal chance to help them as its coming out of a medical vender
I always say this.. Smaller med vendors need to just stablize someone.
Agreed with Kotlol here. Making salbu available to anybody with some spare cash will make depressurization more meaningless than it already is, just inject salbu and walk past hull breach patting yourself, there goes all need for an oxy tank!