Kira Rose/Jessie Rose - Head of Security Application
Usual character name: Kira 'Jessie Isabella' Rose / Jessie 'Kira Isabella' Rose
BYOND username: Icraft343
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Icraft343
Recommended by (if applicable): None!
Goon servers you play: GoonClassic1 - Heisenbee, GoonRP3 - Morty.

Reason for application: I felt like there should always be a HoS, or there should be more HoS. Sec just simply (obviously) don't get respect.

I just would like the experience. 

Security experience (300 word minimum):

1 year and half a month of game experience. 

Before I had a big gap of rest from SS13, I was mostly pretty 'grunt'-like. Just do what a secoff does, ask for orders or what to do either from the Cap or the HoS regarding what to do of whatever crime had recently happened, what to do with an antag we caught, if we should be worried about this or that or if we should do or arrest a greytider.

Eventually, I decided to lay back and be a more supportive and calming role, the secass. Making food, either for buffs or just RP, for secoffs since I just thought that the role could've been stressful, even if it's just a role. 

After I came back, whenever I play any role in Sec, I'm usually strict with a side of trigger-happiness, most likely from my experience in GoonRP where I had to stay to what makes sense lore-wise or just in terms of common sense rather than what would've been better for gameplay. Additionally, I just really like to make sec really scary by suggesting really strong punishment to the criminals in Goon1, right in their face too, or act really cold and as professional as I can if I roll a sec officer in RP servers. 

I was lucky that in GoonClassic some of my colleagues go against my suggestion because I tend to mix up between RP and Classic a lot, plus the mentors know better. Despite learning more ropes, I still enjoy trying to be a scary and imposing security member in both Classic and RP. 

But I do know when to cut that act out just so that I wouldn't become a tyrant. Overall, I'd like to play as a HoS for more chance for clout and just an overall new experience after a long playthrough of playing Secoff and Secass.

Answer two or more of the following: 
What advice would you give to other sec players? "Minimal force possible doesn't exist, maximum force is not even defined. Just use whatever that doesn't hit anyone else other than the perp! But if they purposely get in the way, remember Obstruction of Justice and don't be their bitch."

What was one of your favorite security moments? - I remember when I play a nukie commander on a RP server(where the admin did the admeme) and we needed to extract the HoS out on a shuttle alone. We had our negotiation, succeeded and it was amazing(trying to make really sensible dialogues)! One of the secoffs also offed me in the grinder since she was a NT loyalist. <3

What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players? - I don't think the secoffs need any more improvements in terms of non-lethal stun weapons. They have all they need, I'd say. But more security items are always welcomed!

Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):

Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13 -

Roses are red,
Violets aren't blue,
Your poem is lovely,
But you're still due for sue.

What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run? - For upcoming Halloween, I've always thought of having even the secoffs wear Halloween costumes too! Even if it means abandoning their armor vests. But it sure would make it harder to see who's a security, perfect for ambushes!

Perhaps for Christmas, we have the secoffs dress up as grinches as well to scare naughty crewmembers. *Evil laugh*

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I threw a criminal(In Goon1) out of the Security supply router, thinking they'd survive the trip to wherever it had sent them. They didn't… and I got a warning for it.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days!