Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Meta-Friending/Clique Discussion.
(09-28-2022, 10:58 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: yeah the more i read and the more i see admin posts saying to adminhelp that kind of thing i feel my stomach churn. the moment you start yelling at people over a creative endeavor is sort of the point where i would personally lose interest.

I mean, we don't yell at people over creative endeavors, and I'm bummed out if this is the main takeaway from my post. We're asking people to adminhelp this stuff because we do try to talk to players about it in a constructive manner. I know myself and other RP-main admins care about the RP community a lot and very much want to foster a much more welcoming environment.

Idk. To be candid, I have very limited mental bandwidth for this subject because yeah, I've been hurting due it for a while. I'm kinda at a loss for what else we can do aside from talk to people who are exclusionary. We already touch on this topic in the new RP Rules, Rule 6 to be specific;

Quote:Be kind to other players. Be respectful and considerate of other players, as their experiences are just as important as your own. Do not use LOOC or other means of communication to put down other players or accuse them of rulebreaking. If your problem with another player extends to rulebreaking, press F1 to contact the admins. It is your responsibility to respect the boundaries of others when you RP. If you feel uncomfortable, or worry that people are uncomfortable, don’t be afraid to use LOOC to communicate. Furthermore, do not advantage your friends in game or exclude others from roleplaying opportunities without good cause.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Meta-Friending/Clique Discussion. - by mab - 09-28-2022, 04:51 AM
RE: A Meta-Friending/Clique Discussion. - by Cal - 09-28-2022, 08:16 PM
RE: A Meta-Friending/Clique Discussion. - by walpvrgis - 09-29-2022, 03:01 AM
RE: A Meta-Friending/Clique Discussion. - by Ikea - 10-02-2022, 10:59 AM
RE: A Meta-Friending/Clique Discussion. - by Cal - 10-03-2022, 01:04 AM
RE: A Meta-Friending/Clique Discussion. - by Cal - 10-04-2022, 01:54 AM