Complaint a bit to much?
I got banned for 30 days because I shot someone with a riot shotgun I didn't even know that server 2 had an admin I shot because he broke into the armory too and before that told every body I was an antag I know that it was a dick move but 30 days a bit to much don't you think?
I was not involved with your ban but I think you should be well aware from your ban reason that it was your dismissive response in addition to history of poor behavior that got you an extended ban for griefing.
(09-24-2022, 09:10 AM)Katzen Wrote: I was not involved with your ban but I think you should be well aware from your ban reason that it was your dismissive response in addition to history of poor behavior that got you an extended ban for griefing.
Both times i didn't know the rules frist time i didn't read the rules seconed time was on server 2 and people do what ever on that server but i think i got too far and already waited 13 becuase i thought i deserved it but 30 days is too much
(09-24-2022, 12:01 PM)mm2hn Wrote:
(09-24-2022, 09:10 AM)Katzen Wrote: I was not involved with your ban but I think you should be well aware from your ban reason that it was your dismissive response in addition to history of poor behavior that got you an extended ban for griefing.
Both times i didn't know the rules frist time i didn't read the rules seconed time was on server 2 and people do what ever on that server but i think i got too far and already waited 13 becuase i thought i deserved it but 30 days is too much

[Image: dl964yy.png]
Welp at least the next time i play it will be my birthday that's, something
This thread shouldn't have been made in the admin feedback subforum as it is not admin feedback. If you want us to shorten your ban, you should make a ban appeal.