Mentor Application - Crazy Trev
Usual character name: Crazy Trev
BYOND username: DapperDoge87
Discord username (if you are on our discord): DapperDoggo#3990
Recommended by (if applicable): Nobody frown
Goon servers you play: Goonstation 1 (Heisenbee)

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum): Over my time playing SS13 I have found myself helping others with getting started, game mechanics, and the wonderful art of bomb construction! Even though my journey on Goonstation begun last October I believe I am ready to become a mentor and assist Nanotransens next tide of workers in all sorts of categories, I know quite a lot of chemistry and hydroponics as well as cargo and especially mining! Security can be complete asswipes sometimes and I wish to stop this by mentoring them on the art of, yk'now.. not executing any and all antagonists on sight, well.. unless it's an active threat I suppose. I have saved(?) some of my friends from leaving this game through mentoring them and the game has grown on them, I believe I can improve many players experience on Goonstation because I wish the best for this server.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): I got put in a cube before ngl
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you in 1. It could just be that our playtime’s aren’t the same (I play 4-11 Est, typically), but as someone who plays gokn1 on a daily basis your name is not memorable to me.
We really appreciate the time and effort you put into this application, but have decided to deny it due to lack of community feedback. You're welcome to reapply in 60 days!

Please note this application was also half the word count minimum.