Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Traitor uplink poison bottle
I think it would be better if the poison bottles purchased on certain uplinks should be available to all traitors of any occupation (maybe even nukie CCU)

The only reason I would want this personally is to make bigger and better (ice) spider farms more often smile
Scientists get traitor often enough because theres a lot of slots for people to choose the scientist job. So I don't see why more jobs need the poison bottles for traitor picks. Just choose scientist more often.
i think itd be fine id medical got the poison bottles personally
(09-19-2022, 10:07 AM)Cal Wrote: i think itd be fine id medical got the poison bottles personally

Agreed. Has bugged me for a while that one of the more likely candidates to be able to get away with a surprise poisoning doesn't have easy access to it.
(09-19-2022, 09:53 AM)KikiMofo Wrote: Scientists get traitor often enough because theres a lot of slots for people to choose the scientist job. So I don't see why more jobs need the poison bottles for traitor picks.  Just choose scientist more often.

I think a lot of people get frustrated that scientist has a ton of options where other jobs get very little, admittedly. Would be nice not to be forced to play scientist, when it basically has no actual job and it's self guided. Since everyone gets access to sleepy pen, i see no reason that they should be job limited, honestly.
Scientist Antagonists already have amazing access to tools when they start without any traitor gear.

They got Telesci, they got artifacts (wich can hold powerfull tools), they got chems and they got "gas science"
Simply removing their unique functions as traitors is fine by me.

Infact I think it's better to give the "harder" traitor options more fun things to work with over the ones that have more access over stronger resources.
It's kinda sad that an antagonist Janitor has waaaaay less tools then the scientist. Thus this should be fine.