Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make wraith more common
i am one of the few who gotten round start wraith on rp. was very fun, but the moves had an amount of jank to them, and there arnt really bodies to be actively found in rp, so monkeys were my life support. the roleplay aspect was hard because like, you cant really talk unless your physically manifested, and your completely fair game to attack. i remember the detective doing it well, trying to appease me and whatnot, but i deadass didnt have enough point production to effectively communicate. i think if somewhat tweaked, it could be a very, VERY fun rp round, for both the crew and wraith. as of now, i still think it stands to be more common, but my main suggestion would be to rework the poltergeist move, it kinda disrupted the whole rp aspect when there were multiple ghosts and no one can tell the difference between them and they are all doing their own thing, especially since the ability itself felt very weird to use, locking me out of all other abilities for a very long time, and not clearly doing anything beyond leaving behind a purple thing, where i would just happen upon a poltergeist way later
When did you last play wraith, witherael
(09-26-2022, 08:35 AM)swinglow20 Wrote: When did you last play wraith, witherael

maybe a month or so ago

right before i was banned, atleast
There's been a huge rework of Wraith, with classes and everything.

I'd like to see it more often as well!