Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pizza Boxes.
If there's one thing that bothers me on Goon, it's the pizza boxes.

Look, what I'm saying is that we could make them small enough to carry with two empty hands and we should be totally able to stack them like plates. Also, they could be used for a great cardboard fort.
Yeah i'd be totally down for removing the 'crate' functionality to make them stackable -but- this would remove the nukie 'pizza' bit. I think that's lived its course though.

Also, should definitely pack 5-10 of these in the chef vendor so he can hire people to deliver pizzas! (They could wear the bootleg superhero costume too)
Best suggestion I've seen on these forums in ages.
Just have a special pizza box for syndie pizza delivery
We could have a crate filled with pizza boxes, that we could then proceed to drag around the station! This is progress. This is pizza time.

Seriously though this is a gold idea.
instead of a standard metal crate they should ship in those little keep-warmer bags delivery drivers use
if you remove the crate functionality then you need to add an equally funny crate that I can stuff clothes or livers into when I'm strolling around the station as a QM doing requisitions
(09-17-2022, 06:53 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Just have a special pizza box for syndie pizza delivery

Let's use the new one for normal pizzas.
But then you can order a STATION WIDE PIZZA! (wich gives 50 slices)
It's delivered in these larger boxes.

Also the chef can bake one but it takes alot of flour to do so. (or cook like x Amount of Pizza's for it)

Now we can do Nukie Pizza again!
Station wide pizza? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOF8YB56BnQ
(09-18-2022, 10:21 AM)DioChasek Wrote: Station wide pizza? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOF8YB56BnQ

YEA SOMETHING LIKE THAT!
This has inspired me. I'm coding it right now.
I PRed it. Took me a day but the result is fine.