Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CLOSED PR] Let's revolutionaries see undisguised heads.
Thumbs Down 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[FEATURE] [GAMEMODE] [INPUT WANTED]

About the PR
This pr is a draft due to being unable to test this on local.

This pr makes it so that revs can see who is a head of staff if they are undisguised.

Why's this needed?
Heads of staff currently can currently walk past a group of revs in plain clothes without drawing their attention due to remembering who is a head of staff being somewhat difficult during a rev round. This helps to let revs know who is a head of staff.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)Wisemonster
(*)Converted revolutionaries can now see who is a head of staff if they are undisguised.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
Isn't this literally already a thing? Am I going crazy?
Only for rev heads, this makes converted revs also see them.
heads being able to disguise themselves is a pretty good strategy when it comes to rev rounds where everything has gone to hell, moving between safe areas. imo its fair that only sechuds can see loyals/revheads and revheads can see through a head's disguise (or just their icon), encourages both sides to communicate more and collaborate with their strongest allies instead of being a confusing murder turf war
(09-17-2022, 03:24 PM)Retrino Wrote: heads being able to disguise themselves is a pretty good strategy when it comes to rev rounds where everything has gone to hell, moving between safe areas. imo its fair that only sechuds can see loyals/revheads and revheads can see through a head's disguise (or just their icon), encourages both sides to communicate more and collaborate with their strongest allies instead of being a confusing murder turf war

Heads disguising is just really boring for the round and prolongs it a lot. I think increasing head recognizability by making there job gear more distinct would do what this pr aims to do honestly about as well but I wont complain if head disguising is heavily nerfed because its just really annoying and prolongs rounds that are already lost.