Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hitman antagonist
Hitman:
You get paid everytime you get your objective down.(Depends on their role the most important you kill the more credits you get paid)
You also get a random item once you killed your objective.

You have a suppressed pistolĀ in your backpack.

Microbomb implant: if you die is GAME OVER for you, UNLESS you have a cloning record.

Headphones: You get a random name called on your headphones you gotta kill the person named on the
headphones.

PDA: Unlock your pda to reclaim a random item/gadget that you might need.

Tasks:
Eliminate atleast 3 people.
Kill (Player) (Doesnt count if it gets revived or cloned)
Escape on the shuttle alive.
Dont get caught.

Forum by: Kirbogamer30/Fiberscarfy surprised fat and sassy space-bee
this is basically a more murdery spy-thief; could be a mid-round but otherwise I don't see the point?
It sounds like wanting to enforce a playstyle, which I think is something of a backwards approach to antag design.
Welp seems like is not a good idea
I think this has potential, but insted of a "HITMAN" ment to kill targets.
Have it be like a mid round spawn... and when an antag gets killed they can hire a "HIT" in death that will eventually make someone spawn as a "hitman"

Though the Hit be like taking revenge on a player who killed em.
But the hit will cost spacebux.
A kill is expensive, but you can also hire a Hitclown (cheap) to annoy your target to death and fart on them

I don't know trying to retool it.
(09-17-2022, 02:38 PM)FiberScarfy Wrote: Welp seems like is not a good idea

Na it's not a bad idea for an antag gimmick but for making it a full antag its just basically a spy or traitor but with a limited loadout. No real point in that.

A twist on the idea is making a Hitman KIT for the traitor upload. A kit that gives you an outfit that looks like Agent 47s outfit with the red tie and black suit pants, white shirt, and black suit jacket. Also a shaving knife that lets you shave your head bald or I suppose a bald cap? It also has the fiber wire and suppressed pistol in the kit. Also yeah a headset that gives you a new target every uhhh 10 minutes who to kill and also keeps track of where they are on the station and tells you every minute.
Maybe brainstorm anything else that should be added or changed.