Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Reduce the overbearingness of stunmeta
I know plenty of antagonists that can counter stun easily.
I know plenty of antagonists that need that 30 second stun since without it, the only way of dealing with them is killing them.
I know plenty of antagonist ways that make you IMMUNE TO STUN.

The reason stun is so strong is so security has NO TEMPTATION to kill you.
For example.. changelings. You want to arrest them but they keep making cuffs slip off. Thus they keep slipping away.
In 15 seconds you now must get them in a port-a-brig and lock it. You can't cuff em.. you can't carry them for 30 seconds to security.

But let's say we do change the 30 seconds to 15 seconds... okay.. now security batons you to 15 seconds insted of 30, when the timer is almost out.. here's another 15 from the baton. You basicly changed nothing but security batoning you in intervals.

As for no item dropping... that's hard as it's a coding thing.

So if anything... maybe we need to put some stun on some weapons who have lethal.
Like being shot from certain guns gives a stagger cause those bullets have some knock back to it? This would buff antagonist certain weapons of antags to fight sec without them gaining on them. Forcing sec to not power through it.

Also about your weapon dropping thing... in real life if you get tazed you don't hold onto a weapon/object in your hand since you can't control your muscles.

Messages In This Thread
Reduce the overbearingness of stunmeta - by NOOT - 09-13-2022, 01:18 AM
RE: Reduce the overbearingness of stunmeta - by Kotlol - 09-13-2022, 03:30 AM