Complaint Accused of lying - Griffiez
(09-12-2022, 07:12 PM)Grifflez Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

Before this point in the interaction with the players that killed you, you had been bonked with a rolling pin twice and tabled a few times, but otherwise were not being murdered with a meat cleaver. The murdering only started after you used the suicide command and started crying 'murder, help'. Those two players were told not to do that going forward. 

You proceeded to explode when questioned about committing suicide and then claiming they murdered you unprovoked (you also did not say 'dumbass', your exact wording was 'fuck you, bitch'.) and leave, so I gave you a ban until you could chill out and apologize.

You've also revealed this was an alternate ckey of yours on top of everything else that went down here, but that's just a minor detail compared to everything else covered here.

I never tried to commit suicide during that interaction, unless simply bringing up the menu counts as doing so. I didn't click "Hold your breath" or anything like that. Additionally, I WAS killed by that player so I don't know why you felt the need to accuse me of anything. There was no deceit occurring. I had no motive other than to tell you players are killing people without due reason.

I literally don't even know what a ckey is and I've not tried hiding anything here. I'm not apologizing. You were a egotistical jerk for no good reason. I don't want to be a part of Goon if this is how I'm going to get treated.

Messages In This Thread
Accused of lying - Griffiez - by ColdDiarrhea - 09-12-2022, 06:44 PM
RE: Accused of lying - Griffiez - by Grifflez - 09-12-2022, 07:12 PM
RE: Accused of lying - Griffiez - by ColdDiarrhea - 09-12-2022, 07:40 PM