Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fun stuff for brobots
brobots are the best cyborgs. nobody can argue this. but what would make them even better would be if they got a couple of upgrades. i think their sound synthesizer repertoire should be expanded further, with a particular focus on sounds intended to be as annoying as possible. second, and here's something that might be a little controversial, i think brobots should get an exclusive holo-projection ability. this will allow them to masquerade as a handful of different sprites. i'd especially like to see brobots with the ability to disguise themselves as a wendigo and using their sound synth to do a wendigo roar while chasing after some hapless crew member. any violent end the brobot might meet as a result of these shenanigans would of course be the fault of the borg, but such is the price one pays in keeping the crew entertained.
I like this idea alot. If there is any way to make brobots more annoying/amazing I'm all for it.

Although I think the disguising brobot thing should have a way of letting other people when they look to know it's a brobot. Like have the examine make it show it's actually a brobot and not what it's pretending to be, that seems like a fair trade off. You'll still scare the pants off of people who don't check to make sure but people who know better will be able to see that.
Fuck you Vendorborg is best module Rest in R.I.P in Peace Vendorborg.
Lainge Wrote:Fuck you Vendorborg is best module Rest in R.I.P in Peace Vendorborg.
ATMOSBORG

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
best borgs ever? security borgs lmao those fucking things were the worst
Yessssssssssssssssssss I love this do this I'm going to play brobots all day and get lasered to death because they think I'm an actual wendigo.
Why not give brobot a prize vendor.

With the caveat that the the item spawned is random and there is a wait period for the vendor to recharge.

Brobot can occasionally drop a toy sword or a space token or whatever, and people will be all "Thanks brobot, you're the best" while brobot spams fart noises and dog barks.
I will make the chameleon thing for borguses happen.
Cogwerks Wrote:I will make the chameleon thing for borguses happen.
Woo! Thanks Cogs.