Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quick question
hey guys, i was just playing on server 2 as a borg and after commenting on a situation on radio was instantly thrown insults at and guys wanted to disassemble me. after having an argument i just got killswitched randomly by the ai. i admin helped it and didnt even get an answer. is this common on this server? regards
nevermind delete this post please
Hi, I was there for this.

You were spouting memes and had the name "Dogeborg".

What did you expect.
uebertreibear Wrote:i admin helped it and didnt even get an answer. is this common on this server?
Laughing at this.

There was no meme spouting actually, just a few varying instances of 'I don't understand hooman' and then you called someone a 'fegget' and that broke a rule. Then when you were killed for it you adminhelped about it before

HELP: Uebertreibear/(Dogeborg): why am i killed randomly?
HELP: Uebertreibear/(Dogeborg): self-righteous admins? cool.

These two helps were pretty much back to back.

Then when I went on to explain why you were killed:

GorillaMyDreams/()->Uebertreibear/(Dogeborg): 7M: Dogeborg (Uebertreibear): ;you fegget. -- Watch your language
HELP: Uebertreibear/(Dogeborg): so i just get killed for it and thats it? awsome
PM: GorillaMyDreams/()->Uebertreibear/(Dogeborg): So you didn't read the rules? Awesome
HELP: Uebertreibear/(Dogeborg): legit admin
PM: GorillaMyDreams/()->Uebertreibear/(Dogeborg): While you're dead you can read up on our rules
HELP: Uebertreibear/(Dogeborg): well thanks for warning me to not play on thsi server in my first game. ill make sure to spread the news.

So you pitch a hissyfit and ragequit. I certainly hope you read the rules next time you play on our servers!
Shouldn't this go in Admin complaints?
Doesn't really matter in this case as I pointed out, and it's not even a complaint.
Ah, by meme spouting I meant the "u mad" spouting.
Iamgoofball Wrote:Ah, by meme spouting I meant the "u mad" spouting.
that's a meme? I thought it was just something silly people said, like "pwned"
UrsulaMejor Wrote:
Iamgoofball Wrote:Ah, by meme spouting I meant the "u mad" spouting.
that's a meme? I thought it was just something silly people said, like "pwned"
Definiton of Meme: an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, esp. imitation or a humorous image, video, piece of text, etc. that is copied (often with slight variations) and spread rapidly by Internet users.

That being said, there are a lot of memes on this meme-hating station. Like "Robust" and "Nerd" and "Rude".
No, there's a difference between annoying as fuck popular memes that get run into the ground over and over and over and over and more 'localized' memes. Doge is part of the former. 'u mad' is also part of the former. Notice how we could care less about calling people nerds, etc, since this was around before ANY of us were born.
My argument wasn't that "U mad" and "Doge" and shit were great and should be accepted, my argument was that people are turning the localized memes into run-into-the-ground memes.
No, those are shit. The others are great. You have it backwards.
I just said they were shit? What do I have backwards?
Oh, I read it wrong. Whoops.
But yeah, seriously, I can't be the only one who thinks people constantly screaming "RUDE NERD I'M SUPER ROBUST" is getting kinda old. Like, I've done it a lot too but now that I noticed it I've been cutting down a lot because it's just getting lame.