Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sundance's backlog of sprites.
Yeah, I've have sprites coming outta the woodwork at the moment, stuff I never really bothered keeping to one place because..well..hmm..
Anyway here's some of my offerings. I'll probably update this when I'm done with the swamp sprites. I could probably include martian stuff in here, but I stopped that since interest weened, and martian stuff is in the martian thread.
Some of these may look a bit off (Vibrancy mainly), if any coder wishes to use it, feel free to yell and I'll fix them.

Scary sprites
Not all of them scary, but you could find them in derelict places like graveyards and mansions and the like. Done for a by-gone project eons ago.

Scary bed
[Image: OLuTv7a.png]
This is just an object really, not so much a bed. It does have an imposing demeanor however, it must be the red.

Undead Butler
[Image: 6Na1MTc.png]
[Image: 1opgcbn.png]
[Image: E5CPM7x.png]
[Image: 86xH57t.png]
Lock this fuck in the freezer like lara croft.

Warning sign
[Image: mj6wBIJ.png]
Never stopped you before.

Mahogany flooring
[Image: hlrQEmj.png]
..mahogany woodworms.

Countryside paintings
[Image: C2O05GW.png]
[Image: AYIPltJ.png]
Homely decorum of pictures far far away from this dreaded place

Lovely lady

Fans of FF6 will probably recognise this.
[Image: 8wNBYPM.png]
But probably not this
[Image: DcYjrsH.gif]

Marble Bust.
[Image: 1adrIjY.png]
A dapper gent known for his sportsmanship, ragtime dancing skills, and violent satanic rituals.

Wooden Bookcase
[Image: Huc64Mu.png]
[Image: sbABdcQ.png]
Sprited as such so you can do freeform stuff like this:
[Image: sbABdcQ.png][Image: Huc64Mu.png][Image: sbABdcQ.png]
But to be honest it's probably so I can also do this:
[Image: uscAv1n.gif]
For those that are slow, its a door

Escape pods
I have a tendency to sprite stuff in hope that it will ease a coder into implementing it. This was one of those cases, because escape pods are hella lame.
From this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1862&hilit=+escape+pod

Gold
[Image: FrWZGwO.png]
Swag
Silver
[Image: gj40fFU.png]
Decent
Bronze
[Image: jmvHp4u.png]
Peasant

The pod container
[Image: AKrZ8Dd.png]

Medical Director
With the introduction of the MD, I did a few sprites.

MD suit
[Image: jOSYZ02.png]
[Image: fh3awaZ.png]
[Image: yHp67VK.png]
[Image: BX2lbTb.png]
[Image: CxdvsEr.png]
A grey suit with pulled up sleeves and stethoscope around the neck makes him look less mortician-y, and more approachable.

Op-Case
[Image: yzAcPUn.png]
[Image: mGz5zli.png]
Was meant for the MD, but could be definitely something that could be ordered via QM for a pretty penny. Transportable operation table.

Thermal Nerf
[Image: HjUIRxs.png]
I can't for the life of me find the other dimensions. Oh well, it wasn't too hard, I can do the other ones if needed in a jiffy. Basically, an overlay to make people appear as Unknown and just give off heat like thermals should when out of sight. In sight people look normal, otherwise this would be a terrible nerf.

MinePRO
[Image: Cvl2CiA.png]
This was a cartridge idea I had for mining. It plots the GPS's on a map, scroll your mouse over each blip and you get the 4-digit code that the GPS was named. For this to work, you'd have to be carrying a gps yourself so you know where your blip is from the others. Would make navigating/rescuing/treasure hunting a breeze.

Gotzar
[Image: lNdo7AQ.png]
Admittedly redundant idea (QM traitor gear where you can get in touch with a syndicate trader) now that docking traders arrive on the station and sometimes some sell traitor gear for high prices. Although, could still be implemented as a docking trader, perhaps selling stuff like revolvers and whatnot (forcing sec to shut down the operation)

Pyromancer Staff
[Image: jK5pRkP.png]
An alternative for the op wizard spell.

Food
Was in Noreaus' food thread. Food is indeed more useful now, but the lack of cuisine is depressing. I have indian and various other stuff WIP too, but that's gone the same way as martian, I'll continue if there's demand for it.

Rice
[Image: ZoPvus0.png]
[Image: Rmd0kv4.png]
[Image: 1Ik5bnt.png]
Comes in plain, fried, and egg fried.

Noodles
[Image: j86Smbk.png]
Desperate dan noodles without the poison. Combined with ingredients can make the following..
Chow Mein
[Image: 5P1CRAF.png]
Ramen
[Image: o6dj2Fq.png]
Sweet and Sour
[Image: ju2d1g2.png]

Sushi
[Image: CqFS8Il.png]
You can put like 10 of them on a plate, using any fish, including..
Prawn
[Image: nGyK8IP.png]
Which can make..
Prawn Crackers
[Image: 9ynuKxi.png]

Sauce
[Image: yKZOZ7z.png]
[Image: 7ysrNii.png]
Soya and Satay. Dips for lyfe.

For the recipes: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1112&hilit=food+food&start=30
That bed totally spooked the life out of me.
Sundance Wrote:Swag
get out
OurKabalEmerges Wrote:
get out

Just for that, I'd do a diamond pod for 10k credits that has a secondary function built in called swagmode that dispenses vodka into your system and blasts Fatman Scoop as you pass by the people in the shuttle
IF YOU GOTTA 10 DOLLA BILL PUT YO HANDS UP
IF YOU GOTTA 100 DOLLA BILL PUT YO HANDS UP
does that sound better????
Sundance Wrote:
OurKabalEmerges Wrote:
get out

Just for that, I'd do a diamond pod for 10k credits that has a secondary function built in called swagmode that dispenses vodka into your system and blasts Fatman Scoop as you pass by the people in the shuttle
IF YOU GOTTA 10 DOLLA BILL PUT YO HANDS UP
IF YOU GOTTA 100 DOLLA BILL PUT YO HANDS UP
does that sound better????
Yes
OurKabalEmerges Wrote:
get out

Chill your pill dude
New Artifacts. More to come. There's currently 7 artifacts for each type. I'm doing them so there's 10 of each type. I've done it for eldritch already.
[Image: QGAoxvH.png]
[Image: gWb2cm3.png]
[Image: y8k6qcI.png]
[Image: c8Bj1l1.png]
[Image: rY0S7os.png]
[Image: ZYBljG0.png]
[Image: 39mT4pO.png]
[Image: Boahxse.png]