Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonkmin on LLJK1 at about 4:20 12/21/13
Admin Name : Wonkmin
Server : LLJK 1
Date/Time : 4:20 Eastern time, 12/21/13
Synopsis : Wonkmin had decided to start his pod racing gimmick, Wonky Racers. Those who weren't pilots were welcome to be teleported to the track without a pod and run about and I had made it to the side with the pods. There were paint dispensers the pilots used and in rudimentary tradition, I decided to paint the pods pink. I was given a 24 hour ban shortly afterwards.

I know what I did was rather rude but this is a game where being rude is the norm. I just believe that a ban was slightly uncalled for and I'd like to state that.
Wonkmin Wrote:Why would you do it? An admin created event where people get to customise their own things just a little to put their own spin on things.

And along you come. To be "rude". Congratulations. Idiot.

lol who cares?? It's not like he exploded the pods or anything, he painted them pink.
I kind of feel like this is the equivalent of daybanning a guy for dying another guy's hair pink. Because getting to customize your hair is part of the game and he ruined it...despite the ease of just putting it back.
I think this is an overreaction to something extremely minor, but I am also super sick of hearing people say "*x behavior* is the norm lol who cares*"
Wonk is in the wrong for the reaction I believe. A gibbing or cluwning and maybe a "no" PM seems more fair. Prime is in the wrong if that was his reasoning for fucking with somebody else's enjoyment of a thing.
Purdie Wrote:I think this is an overreaction to something extremely minor, but I am also super sick of hearing people say "*x behavior* is the norm lol who cares*"
Wonk is in the wrong for the reaction I believe. A gibbing or cluwning and maybe a "no" PM seems more fair. Prime is in the wrong if that was his reasoning for fucking with somebody else's enjoyment of a thing.

But it is the norm, lol who cares? Other than Wonk, of course. wink

Prime literally did nothing to warrant any kind of admin scorn and definitely nothing to warrant a banning, all he did was paint pods pink. I'm pretty sure you can even paint over the old color so he literally did nothing. Even if you couldn't undo the painting, it's just a pink pod, not a ruined gimmick.

At the very most he should have been made all pink with pink radio chatter. A true pink lover. TAKE THAT MOTHERFUCKERS
Its a big race and people spend time customizing their pods and stuff to look how they want. People spend time on it and we don't do this very often, and also having the pods be unique colors makes it easier to watch and announce whats happening.

You decided to "be rude" and fuck with other players during an admin event and got a slap on the wrist for it. A day ban is nothing to get all upset about, and if you don't want to get in shit maybe don't go out of your way to mess with other peoples' stuff during an organized event.
ALSO: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2070

So: Purdie, Blackphoenix, Klayboxx, eat shit and shut up. Bologna is the one making the complaint here and we can't move forward in any meaningful way if he isn't saying anything because you fucking mouthbreathers are jumping in on something you had nothing to do with. I ASSURE you we don't want your advice on the severity of the punishments we hand out.
yeah sorry i forgot it applied in admin complaints also until after i posted and you can't delete your own posts here. won't be happening again.

mouthbreathers though ouch frown
The ban's already over and what I did was kinda shit. I have nothing else to say about and I just want it to be part of the past now.