Complaint Banned for 1 for using the word "cunt"
(08-30-2022, 05:59 AM)Grifflez Wrote: We have a specific rule that mentions not calling people 'Cunt'.

You have a prior warning about calling people 'Cunt'.

You did not heed that warning and were given a 24 hour ban. You don't get a special exemption from the rule for... Whatever reasons you're trying to give in this complaint.

When you break the rules multiple times, you get a short ban. Watch what you type in the future and that won't happen.

I often call people cunt because is it one of my go to insults if theyre being an ass, second one being idiot or dick. Cunt around here means "jerk". Not that anyone of authority would know that because of course because americans have a shit ton of meanings for the same kind of words. 

You got offended for a word which has 2 meanings. You could have atleast asked me which one i was using.

Also im not going to change my entire vocabulary because "ooga booga cunt mean bad over here in gun land you cant play our game because you use word which bad here, you have to embrace entirely diffrent culture to play our game!!11!"

Off topic, but am i the only one thinking that this is a flawed system? I mean the admins that game ban you, are also the admins that check your appeals? Not very good system if you ask me because the admin will always have their own opinions and disagree with you, and you cant do anything about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned for 1 for using the word "cunt" - by Norletic - 08-30-2022, 06:11 AM